UPRATED VALVE SPRING
When valve speed increases by high rotation-ization of engine, 'valve bounce' may occur by the factory valve springs. Moreover, since inherent pitch is low, 'Surging' may occur in a high rotation region. In JUN, the valve spring with which the load optimal at the time of a set and a valve lift is acquired was manufactured. Even when the amount of valve lifts increases by using a high cam, since the adhesion margin is secured enough, the JUN valve springs does not have degradation and its durability is also improving.
VALVE SPRING SET (VR38DETT)
Close adhesion between coil line will occur when the stock valve spring use together with high lift camshafts in a Nissan VR38DETT engine. Even if the coil line thin prepare as the simple way of solving it, it doesn't show enough load and strength. So, we designed special valve spring to get enough load and strength with thick coil line, and also designed special (offsetting) valve retainer. This valve spring set is a product which is including specail valve spring and special valve retainer (Type2).
|VR38DETT||1036M-N001||JPY207,900||Uprated valve spring+TiRetainerType2+Spring seat|
- Including parts in the product are special parts. They can't use together with the stock parts.
|Engine||Specifications (unit: mm, kgf)||Part #||MSRP(yen)||Remarks|
|Diam||Set leng||Lift leng||Set load||Lift load|
for 11.35mm lift
|3.9||39.5||28.5||30.2||75.4||1009M-N004||JPY39,600||JUN valve retainer for 11.35mm require|
|36.4||98.4||1009M-N009||JPY44,000||JUN valve retainer require|
|3S-G(T)E||3.9||34.5||24.5||30.0||72.8||1009M-T001||JPY26,400||can use lift: SOB 10.0mm / SUB 11.0mm|
|EJ20||3.8||42.5||31.5||33.0||72.8||1009M-F001||JPY26,400||STi Ver. III/IV (for inner shim)|
|EJ207/205||3.9||36.0||25.0||28.0||70.8||1009M-F002||JPY26,400||STi Ver. V/VI/VII|
- ‡1 JUN Ti Valve Retainer (1005M-N011 or 1005M-N211) is necessary when this dual spring use on RNN14 pulsar. And, prepare inner spring seats for RNN14 separately by yourself.
- ‡2 This inner-spring becomes dual spring when it uses together with single spring (1009M-N002).
- ‡3 It can use only on dual valve spring. JUN Ti Valve Retainer (1005M-N011 or 1005M-N211) is necessary when you change from single spring spec.
- ‡4 Exchange to JUN Ti Valve Retainer or CN9A/CP9A valve retainer when use on CT9A (Evo.7-9).